While Halloween this year will be somewhat different and there is uncertainty on trick or treating, why not put some autumnal vibes into your home décor? Currently 'fall' décor is on trend for the home, with large lanterns, oranges and browns filling the home. While we are spending more time in the home than ever before, people are creating home-made décor accessories, such as autumnal wreaths being places around candles/lanterns, creating a warm, comforting feeling. As well as this, placing different pumpkins around the home in collective area.
So, if you are staying in this Halloween, why not create décor with your family to fit the whole season, as well as the usual counterparts of pumpkin picking, pumpkin carving or even watching some old Horror favourites!
Other Halloween fun things to do at home:
- Halloween inspired charades.
- Apple Bobbing (make sure each different family member has their own bucket and apples).
- Make some spooky cup-cakes or carrot cake!
- Halloween film marathon.
- Pumpkin Picking
- Pumpkin carving
- Create some home-made spooky decorations.
- Face painting
- Fancy dress with spooky themed music.